The friendsgiving cookbook : 50 recipes for hosting, roasting, and celebrating with friends / Taylor Vance.
- ISBN: 9780760385449
- ISBN: 0760385440
- Physical Description: 119 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Rock Point, an imprint of The Quarto Group, 2023.
"Contains content previously published as Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook by Race Point Publishing in 2017, The Plant-Based Cookbook by Chartwell Books in 2020, and The Quick & Easy Air Fryer Cookbook and Fabulous Food Boards by Chartwell Books in 2021)"--Copyright page.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Introduction: Thanksgiving without the family drama -- Graze all day appetizers -- Potluck main attractions -- No meat sides for no meat friends -- An extra-long dessert spread -- Conclusion: A night you (most likely) won't remember tomorrow.
"The Friendsgiving Cookbook includes all the tips, advice, and yummy recipes you need to throw the best bash of the season, minus the tension and stress that typically accompany big family gatherings"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Quick and easy cooking.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ridgefield Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.