How to win at chess: the ultimate guide for beginners and beyond / Levy Rozman.
- ISBN: 9781984862075
- ISBN: 1984862073
- Physical Description: 261 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition
- Publisher: New York : Ten Speed Press, an imprint of Random House, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Introduction -- How to literally win at chess -- How to start the game with the white pieces -- How to start the game with the black pieces -- Endgames I -- Endgames II -- Engames III -- Attacking, defending, and capturing -- Beginner strategy -- Intermediate strategy -- Intermediate openings -- Intermediate openings for white -- Intemediate openings for black -- Gambits -- Intermediate endgames -- Intermediate tactics -- Intermediate strategy -- Key terms and concepts -- Acknowledgments -- About the author -- Index.
Learn chess from International Master and YouTube's top chess teacher Levy Rozman (aka GothamChess) in this refreshing and fun guide for beginner and intermediate players.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Chess > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
|Genre:||Instructional and educational works.
- 2 of 6 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Ridgefield Library.
- 2 current holds with 6 total copies.