Come over to my house / Eliza Hull & Sally Rippin ; Daniel Gray-Barnett.
- ISBN: 1761212680
- ISBN: 9781761212680
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: Richmond, Victoria : Bright Light, an imprint of Hardie Grant Children's Publishing, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2022
Includes die-cut cover.
Come Over To My House is a delightful picture book that explores the home lives of children and parents who are Deaf or disabled. Co-written by disability advocate Eliza Hull and bestselling author Sally Rippin, the inclusive rhyming text authentically explores the characters' various disabilities. A cast of friendly characters invite friends over for a play - there's fun to be had, food to eat and families to meet! Come over to my house. Come over and play! I'll show you around, you can stay the whole day. We'll swing on the swing-set and splash in the pool. Then I'll race you inside where my bedroom is cool. Featuring a gorgeous die-cut cover, bright illustrations and a diverse cast, this is a must-read for all families.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Children with disabilities > Juvenile fiction.
Parent and child > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Play > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Children's stories > Pictorial works.
Stories in rhyme.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Ridgefield Library. (Show)
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.