Breaking to the beat! / by Linda J. Acevedo ; illustrations by Frank Morrison.
- ISBN: 9781643796390
- ISBN: 1643796399
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Lee & Low Books Inc., 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
In the 1970s Bronx, Manolo, a shy Puerto Rican boy, overcomes his fears and insecurities to become part of a new innovative dance style called breaking.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 6-10. Lee & Low Books Inc.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Break dancing > Fiction.
Bronx (New York, N.Y.) > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.
- 4 of 6 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ridgefield Library.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.