The women could fly : a novel / Megan Giddings.
- ISBN: 9781669659556
- ISBN: 1669659550
- Physical Description: 1 audio media player (approximately 9 hr.) ; 3 1/4 x 2 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Solon, OH : Findaway World, LLC, 
- Copyright: ℗2022
Title from Playaway label.
Recording originally released by Harper Audio.
One set of earphones and one AAA battery required for playback.
Accompanying material may vary.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Angel Pean.
A piercing dystopian novel about the unbreakable bond between a young woman and her mysterious mother, set in a world in which witches are real and single women are closely monitored.
|System Details Note:||
Issued on Playaway, a dedicated audio media player.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Women, Black > Fiction.
Single women > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Family secrets > Fiction.
Witches > Fiction.
|Genre:||Playaway (Preloaded audio player)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ridgefield Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Other Formats and Editions