Holler of the fireflies / David Barclay Moore.
- ISBN: 9781524701284
- ISBN: 1524701289
- Physical Description: 360 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2022
- Copyright: ©2022
"Javari knew that West Virginia would be different from his home in Bushwick, Brooklyn. But his first day at STEM Camp in a little Appalachian town is still a shock. Though run-ins with the police are just the same here. Not good. Javari will learn a lot about science ... And also about rich people, racism, and hidden agendas. But it's Cricket, a local boy, budding activist, and occasional thief, who will show him a different side of the holler--and blow his mind wide open"-- Provided by publisher
Search for related items by subject
- 7 of 10 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ridgefield Library.
- 0 current holds with 10 total copies.