Mystery of the missing food / adapted by Maria S. Barbo.
- ISBN: 1518264778 : PBD
- ISBN: 9781518264771 : PBD
- ISBN: 9781338848090
- ISBN: 1338848097
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Scholastic Inc., 
- Copyright: ©2022
"The food in Cerise Park is going missing! Now the Poǩmon are hungry. Hungry Poǩmon are grumpy Poǩmon! Pikachu, Riolu, and Raboot want to help Ash and Goh solve the mystery. But can they do it before the grumpy Poǩmon start to fight?" -- Page  of cover.
|Target Audience Note:||
Appeals to K-2nd Graders.
Reading Level: Grades 1-2.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pokémon (Fictitious characters) > Juvenile fiction.
Conflict management > Juvenile fiction.
Conflict > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 8 of 11 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Ridgefield Library.
- 0 current holds with 11 total copies.