Big and small and in-between / by Carter Higgins ; illustrated by Daniel Miyares.
- ISBN: 1452166501 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781452166506 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781452166506
- ISBN: 1452166501
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Publisher: San Francisco : Chronicle Books, 
A tribute to all the special things in the world, whether big, small or somewhere in-between, from the hole in the donut to the way the Moon looks through a telescope, and a boat below the sky and above the waves.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 3 to 5. Chronicle Books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Experience > Juvenile fiction.
Picture books for children.
Size > Fiction.
- 4 of 11 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ridgefield Library.
- 1 current hold with 11 total copies.