Send a girl! / by Jessica M. Rinker ; illustrated by Meg Hunt.
- 5 of 10 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Ridgefield Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ridgefield Library||PEOPLE Biography Berkman (Text to phone)||34010150868072||Juvenile Nonfiction||Checked out||11/02/2021|
- ISBN: 1547601744 : SAL
- ISBN: 9781547601745 : SAL
- ISBN: 9781547601745
- ISBN: 1547601744
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Publisher: New York : Bloomsbury Children's Books, 2021.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
"This dynamic and inspiring picture book biography tells the story of a woman who broke an important barrier by becoming one of the first female fire fighters in New York City"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8 Bloomsbury Children's Books.
Grades 2-3 Bloomsbury Children's Books.
Search for related items by subject