Cam Jansen and the summer camp mysteries : a super special / David A. Adler ; illustrated by Joy Allen.
- ISBN: 9780670062188 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0670062189 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780142407424 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0142407429 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781428724297 (BWI bdg.)
- ISBN: 142872429X (BWI bdg.)
- Physical Description: 117 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Viking, c2007.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
The first day of camp mystery -- It's a raid! -- The basketball mystery.
Cam Jansen and her best friend are spending three weeks at Camp Eagle Lake, where they play sports, do crafts, and solve three mysteries.
A collection of three Cam Jansen summer camp mysteries in which Cam Jansen and her best friend are spending three weeks at Camp Eagle Lake, where they play sports, do crafts, and solve three mysteries.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader LG 3.4 2.0 Custom 114093
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Camps > Fiction.
Mystery and detective stories.
Camps > Juvenile fiction.
Detective and mystery stories.
- 24 of 24 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ridgefield Library.
- 0 current holds with 24 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ridgefield Library||JF CHAPTER ADLER CJMSS 1 (Text)||34010155596199||Juvenile Chapter Book||Available||-|
- Table of contents only