Without fail / Lee Child.
- ISBN: 0399148612
- ISBN: 9780399148613
- ISBN: 9780425264423
- ISBN: 0425264424
- Physical Description: 401 pages ; 20 cm.
- Edition: Second Berkley trade pbk ed.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Books, 2013, ©2002.
"A Reacher novel."--Cover.
"Skilled, cautious, and anonymous, Jack Reacher is perfect for the job: to assassinate the vice president of the United States. Theoretically, of course. A female Secret Service agent wants Reacher to find the holes in her system, and fast -- because a covert group already has the vice president in their sights. They've planned well. There's just one thing they didn't plan on: Reacher."--Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Office of the Vice President > Fiction.
Assassination > Fiction.
Reacher, Jack (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Military police > Fiction.
Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Ridgefield Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ridgefield Library||F CHILD JR 6 (Text)||34010150977550||Adult Fiction||Checked out||06/13/2022|