Hoot owl hoot [game] : board game.
- Physical Description: 1 game (1 game board, 6 owl tokens, 1 sun token, 14 sun cards, 36 color cards) ; in box 18 x 29 x 3 cm. + 1 instruction.
- Publisher: Berkeley, CA : Peaceable Kingdom Press, c2010.
WARNING! Choking hazard - small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Title from container.
"A cooperative game for kids"
For 2 to 4 players.
"Hurry Owls! It's time to go home! In this game, winner of multiple awards including Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award and Dr. Toy Best Green Product Award, players help the owls fly back to their nest before the sun comes up. Play a color card and fly to that space. Draw a sun card and you're one step closer to daylight. Help all the owls get home before the sun rises and everyone wins! Two levels of play allow this game to grow with your child"--Publisher's description.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4 up.
Search for related items by subject
- 3 of 5 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Ridgefield Library.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ridgefield Library||HOOT OWL HOOT Board Game (Text)
Note: Ages 4 and up