Mysterium / [created by Oleksandr Nevskiy, Oleg Sidorenko].
- Physical Description: 1 game (54 psychic cards, 6 intuition tokens, 6 sleeves, 36 clairvoyance tokens, 6 clairvoyance level markers, 1 clairvoyance track, 4 progress boards, 1 board clock, 1 game screen, 84 vision cards, 54 ghost cards, 6 ghost tokens, 6 culprit tokens, 3 crow markers, 1 sand timer) : cardboard, color ; 28 x 28 x 8 rulebook (12 pages)
- Publisher: Poitiers, France : Libellud, 2015.
- Distributor: Roseville, MN : Asmodee North America, 2015.
- Copyright: ©2015.
Authors: Oleksandr Nevskiy and Oleg Sidorenko; illustrators, Xavier Collette and Igor Burlakov.
Duration of play: 42 minutes.
"In this asymmetric cooperative game, one player adopts the role of the ghost and the others play as psychics. All players share the same goal of shedding light on the strange circumstances surrounding the ghost's death and laying his spirit to rest at last. Unable to speak, the ghost attempts to communicate by sending visions to the gathered psychics, who will be ble to reconstruct the events of the fateful evening by correctly interpreting these ethereal messages. Cooperation and inspired guesswork will facilitate their task of unmasking the culprit." -- box.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 10 and above.
Search for related items by subject
- 3 of 4 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Ridgefield Library.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ridgefield Library||MYSTERIUM Board Game (Text)
Note: Ages 10 and up
|Ridgefield Library||ON ORDER1118975 (Text)||acq1118975||Acquisitions||On order||-|