Demon dentist / David Walliams ; illustrated by Tony Ross.
- ISBN: 0062417045
- ISBN: 9780062417046
- Physical Description: 429 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition, 2016.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2016.
Darkness had come to the town. Strange things were happening in the dead of night. Children would put a tooth under their pillow for the tooth fairy, but in the morning they would wake up to find a dead slug; a live spider; hundreds of earwigs creeping and crawling beneath their pillow. Evil was at work. But who or what was behind it?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dentists > Juvenile fiction.
Teeth > Juvenile fiction.
Single-parent families > Juvenile fiction.
Fear > Juvenile fiction.
Dentists > Fiction.
Teeth > Fiction.
Single-parent families > Fiction.
Fear > Fiction.
- 18 of 18 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ridgefield Library.
- 0 current holds with 18 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ridgefield Library||JF Walliams (Text)||34010137276142||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|