The hidden kingdom / by Tui T. Sutherland.
- ISBN: 9780545349208 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0545349206 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 296 pages : illustrations, map ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Scholastic Press, 2013.
The five dragonets of the prophecy are hoping to hide in safety in the RainWing kingdom, and Glory is hoping to learn more about her own identity, but when tribe members start disappearing and the old queen does nothing, it is up to Glory and her friends to uncover the lurking evil.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 36 of 42 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 2 of 4 copies available at Ridgefield Library.
- 0 current holds with 42 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ridgefield Library||JF SUTHERLAND (Text)||34010146233100||Juvenile Fiction||Checked out||02/11/2023|
|Ridgefield Library||JF SUTHERLAND WF 3 (Text)||34010146211981||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
|Ridgefield Library||JF SUTHERLAND WF 3 (Text)||34010146233209||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
|Ridgefield Library||JF SUTHERLAND WF 3 (Text)||34010154746258||Juvenile Fiction||Checked out||02/23/2023|