Odds against tomorrow : [a novel] / Nathaniel Rich ; [illustrations by Oliver Munday].
- 10 of 10 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Ridgefield Library.
0 current holds with 10 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 0374224242 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780374224240 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780374224240 : HRD
- ISBN: 0374224242 : HRD
- ISBN: 9780374224240 (hardcover ; alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0374224242 (hardcover ; alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 306 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2013.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Part One: Brugada ; The futurist -- Part Two: Every silver lining has a cloud ; Sternman -- Part Three: Future days ; Flatlanders.
While working for a mysterious financial consulting firm that offers insurance to corporations against impending catastrophic events, a gifted young mathematician becomes increasingly obsessed with doomsday scenarios until one of his actual worst-case scenarios unfolds in Manhattan.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Scientists > Fiction.
Natural disasters > Fiction.
Secrets > Fiction.