Mindfulness for beginners : reclaiming the present moment--and your life / Jon Kabat-Zinn.
- ISBN: 9781604076585
- ISBN: 1604076585
- Physical Description: xii, 166 p. ; 21 cm. + e 1 sound disc (digital ; 4 3/4 in.)
- Publisher: Boulder, CO : Sounds True, c2012.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
"Here, the teacher, scientist, and clinician who first demonstrated the benefits of mindfulness within mainstream Western medicine offers a book that you can use in three unique ways; as a collection of reflections and practices to be opened and explored at random; as an illuminating and engaging start-to-finish read; or as an unfolding 'lesson-a-day' primer on mindfulness practice."--Jacket.
Search for related items by subject
- 11 of 12 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ridgefield Library.
- 0 current holds with 12 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ridgefield Library||158.1 KAB (Text)||34010125417807||Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|