Saying good-bye to Uncle Joe : what to expect when someone you love dies / by Nancy Loewen ; illustrated by Christopher Lyles.
- ISBN: 9781404866775 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1404866779 (library binding)
- Physical Description: 24 p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Mankato, MN : Picture Window Books, c2012.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 23) and index.
"When someone you love dies, you might feel sad, lonely, and confused. What do you do? No matter who your loved one was, this story can help you through the tough times."--from cover, p. 
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Children and death > Juvenile literature.
Bereavement in children > Juvenile literature.
Grief in children > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 3 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Ridgefield Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|